To promote a strong, fearless, and bold belief in yourself and in your ability to rear and educate your own children.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
The kids aren't the only ones who are learning...
Such a true statement! I graduated from a public high school on the Honors List. I was one of a small group of students that had graduated with a G.P.A of "A" (having an average grade score for the 4 year period as anywhere between 95 and 100%).
I felt like I had accomplished quite a feat. I had no idea of just how little academic knowledge I had actually acquired - until I began homeschooling my children. I quickly realized that there was so much I had not learned while attending public school, and so, I took this opportunity to learn right alongside my kids.
Homeschooling has given ME (the parent/teacher) the opportunity to learn many new things. My kids are all grown now, but my own education will continue as I help my daughter homeschool her children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
No foul language or personal attacks will be tolerated on this blog.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.