Sunday, February 24, 2013

2012 St. Patrick's Day Jewelry / craft projects...

 My grandson wearing his claddagh (pronounced "clod-uh") bracelet.  The claddah is the Irish symbol for love, friendship, and loyalty.  The image was obtained from the internet, copied onto cardstock, and colored.  "With these hands I give you my heart, and I crown it with my love."
   

"Pinch - Free" Badge
 
(image obtained from the internet, copied onto cardstock, and laminated; two holes were punched to accommodate the safety pin latch; not recommended for children under 6 unless well-supervised by an adult.) 

(my grandson wearing his "Pinch - Free" Badge)

 
(an Irish "wise saying")

This craft was obtained from Easy Paper Crafts - Book 2 published by Christian Light Publications.
 

2 comments:

  1. He's a doll ... love it that you focus on the 'extras' like holidays ...not just the abc's & 123's =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angela! I try to make learning fun, for the young ones, especially. They seem to retain knowledge better when it is reinforced with a fun project.

    ReplyDelete

No foul language or personal attacks will be tolerated on this blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.