Phonics: Explode the Code, Books A, B , C.
Math: MCP Mathematics, Level K.
Science: God's Creation Series -The World God Made, Grade K, from Christian Liberty Press.
Big Book of God's Amazing Creation - Science and Nature Activities for Ages 3 to 12,
from Gospel Light.
History/Geography: Little Pilgrims in God's World, Grade K, from Christian Liberty Press.
Beginning Geography, Grades K-2, from Evan Moor.
Art: Art for the Very Young, Ages 3-6, from Instructional Fair.
Foreign Language: Let's Learn Spanish, Kindergarten, from Hayes School Publishing Co.
My First English-Spanish Picture Dictionary, from Publications International.
Other Additional Resources: Comprehensive Curriculum of Basic Skills, Grades Preschool and K,
from American Education Publishing.
Favorite Poems Old and New, from Delacorte Press.
The Growing Readers Phonics Bible, from Tyndale House Publishers.
I will also be utilizing various children's story books (which I already have on hand) to reinforce some of the lessons in the texts I am using. Photocopies of free worksheets from the internet will be used to help teach numbers, letters, nursery rhymes, and other concepts to my preschooler. I may also search the internet for seasonal or holiday craft project ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No foul language or personal attacks will be tolerated on this blog.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.