If only that were true! lol! Actually, I'm collecting so many books that I am running out of space to put them. Since the chair is used only occasionally, I figure it could be put to better use. It makes a perfect shelf to hold a few Bibles and related items. The threat of going to bed for a "nap" seems to work better at curbing unruly behavior anyway! :)
I take it no one needs a time out ;)
ReplyDeleteIf only that were true! lol! Actually, I'm collecting so many books that I am running out of space to put them. Since the chair is used only occasionally, I figure it could be put to better use. It makes a perfect shelf to hold a few Bibles and related items. The threat of going to bed for a "nap" seems to work better at curbing unruly behavior anyway! :)
Delete