Yesterday, my little grandson and I attempted to make Christmas cookies. As you can see from the photos posted here on my blog, he had a blast! It didn't matter that the cookies (after baking) didn't look quite like what we had intended. He was more interested in eating them!
Later in the afternoon, after we had cleaned up our cooking mess and had snacked on those Christmas cookies, my grandson said to me, "I'm gonna be like you, Mammaw."
"You are?" I replied.
"Mmm hmm," he said, "I'm gonna cook like you!"
Bless his heart! I hope he grows up to be a MUCH better cook than me! lol!
By the way, he also wants to be like his Poppaw and build with tools. He is "hands-on" little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No foul language or personal attacks will be tolerated on this blog.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.